TTIRS TRAA Affiliate Membership is available to state towing associations who are members in good standing of the TRAA, whose access to the TTIRS Services is contingent on its continued TRAA membership. Independent tow companies who are member of the TRAA are expressly ineligible for TTRA Affiliate Member status.
• A TRAA Affiliate Member(s) must enroll with the TTIRS in order to utilize
the report request feature of TTIRS.
• Each enrolled TRAA Affiliate Member will be entitled to two (2) reports per Membership Year.
• TRAA Affiliate Member requested reports in excess of two (2) per Membership Year shall result in a fee of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per report, with said fee payable by the requesting TRAA Affiliate Member.
• All report requests must be submitted directly through the online TTIRS
• TRAA shall have access to all TRAA requested reports, as well as access to all TRAA Affiliate Member requested reports.
• Each TRAA Affiliate Member shall only have access to the TTIRS reports that it has specifically requested.
Data Sharing and Confidentiality
a. No TTIRS reports shall be sold, traded, resold, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, disseminated, and/or transmitted to any specific tow company or individual without the express written permission of Statewide Towing Association (STA).
b. STA grants TRAA, and/or TRAA Affiliate Members limited permission to reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, disseminate, and transmit TTIRS reports or its information to the Federal Highway Administration, provided that notice of such disclosure is made to STA within one (1) day of said disclosure.
c. During the Term of this Agreement, TRAA shall have express limited permission to reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, disseminate, and transmit TTIRS reports to TRAA Affiliate Members at TRAA’s discretion.
d. No geographic data will be shared i.e. data denoting State, City or Town except under the following conditions:
i. A Charter Member, Supporting Member or TRAA Affiliate
Member located in a specific state may request and use
that state’s geographic data.
ii. STA shall only release geographic data to TRAA to utilize
and or share their state’s geographic data for a specified
purpose, such as TRAA project, upon receipt of written
permission from all Charter Members, Supporting Members,
and/or TRAA Affiliate Members located in that state
e. The identity of a person submitting a report shall be collected for report submission verification purposes only. Identities of submitting parties
will be kept confidential by STA and will not be shared with participating associations.
Statewide Towing Association is the sole owner of The Towing Traffic Incident Reporting System (TTIRS). TTIRS is made available to TRAA Affiliates through a Charter Membership Agreement.